Delivery takes place after advance payment of the customer. Due to limited quantities and custom craftsmanship of each Artisan piece, orders will typically arrive within 7 business days in Peru, 15 days in the USA, and 30 days in Europe. The customer will be informed by email about his/her order. If a longer delivery period is necessary due to limited artisan quantity, the customer will be notified within 48 hours of purchase. Vendor products will be shipped within 48 hours of purchase. Specific delivery terms for vendor products are listed per piece.
1. Customers may return an Artisan order for defective or damaged goods within 7 business days from the day on which the goods arrive to the customer. At this time we will honor exchanges or store credit. Shipping charges will be at the expense of the customer. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for product returns.
2. Any returned Artisan goods must be returned in the same conditions as sent by Fashion for Conservation, inclusive of labels and flyers. Any payments already made for Artisan goods will be refunded by Fashion for Conservation upon receipt of the returned products, except for delivery costs.
3. Please describe defects for products returned in precise detail in order that our manufacturing process can improve. Small deviations in the pattern are not considered defects since the nature of Artisan products are contingent on the craftswoman and each product is unique. Typically products are 90% alike.
4. After 7 days, returns will not be honored.
1. Differences in product photos, exact colors, and sizes are likely since Artisan products are each unique. If you are not sure whether the product meets your wishes and expectations, please contact us via email at email@example.com to see additional photos or videos of a product. For vendor products, contact information for each vendor will be listed in each product’s details.
2. The customer must check and confirm delivered Artisan goods as soon as possible and cite dissatisfaction of product within 7 days of delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org. After 7 days, Fashion for Conservation waives product liability for Artisan goods.
All major credit cards are accepted and the price of goods will be charged on the day goods are sent.
2. We expect our customers to keep passwords and usernames secret from third parties.
3. Fashion for Conservation is not liable for improper action and neglect by the customer or third parties of its products, including excessive demands, inappropriate usage of product by the customer or third parties, extreme environmental influences on product, or interference by the customer or disturbances by third parties (viruses, worms, etc.).
Liability for Online Purchases
Jurisdiction is in Seattle, Washington, the state in which Fashion for Conservation is incorporated.